Traditional lamination has always been associated with mainly to preserve providing a crystal clear layer of protection and protect printings from UV fading, moisture and abrasion.
Lamination also makes the graphics, documents, photographs more colorfast, prolongs outdoor life, brightens colors and adds contrast, especially on electrostatic output.
In addition lamination allows for the ability to print a reverse reading image on paper, and then transfer that image to film using a thermal laminator. In all laminating provides choices of use and finishes, regardless of output method.
Lamination film characteristics:
- Environmental Friendly-100% free from A/C(Anchor Coating) chemical material
- No use A/C materials-eliminating the risk of fire and odor
- Applicable to any size of width (200mm-2600mm)
- Superior tensile strength & chemical resistance
- Low Melting temperature & Low level pressure
- Excellent Transparency (gloss) & Clarity (haze)
- Strong bond(adhesive)strength
- Lay flat and no curl effect
- High durability softness
Laminating film thickness measured in MIL or MICRON, affects cost, rigidity, optical clarity and UV inhibition.
Typically laminates are used on both front and back of image for protection, strength and to add rigidity.
- Thermal Bopp Lamination –Gloss
- Thermal Bopp Lamination-Matt
- Thermal Digi-Melt Film-Gloss
- Thermal Digi-Melt Film-Matt
- Thermal Soft-Velvet Film
- Thermal Anti-Scuff Film
- Bio Degradable Film
- Thermal Nylon Film
Designed for use in automated packaging machines
INTRAPAC S.A.R.L. - Boulevard Heights - 1st Floor - Dekwaneh, Lebanon -
+961 01 500 404 - +961 01 486 868 - [email protected]
© 2023 - INTRAPAC S.A.R.L. | All Rights Reserved