LDPE STRETCH FILM
Stretch film is manufactured with cast film extrusion technology. The cast film is a multi-layer film equipped with online electronic system which monitors and controls close to NIL thickness variation. Stretch film is a highly stretchable plastic film made of Polyethylene PE based materials.
- Stretch Film is primarily used for packaging and protects products during storage and shipping.
- Ensures full protection against dust, moisture, dirt and also reduce pilferage.
- Higher Holding Power
- Commonly used by manufacturing, trade and logistics companies for wrapping loads on pallets.
- High clarity, good gloss, high resistance to tear, excellent optics and silent to apply.
- Standard Stretch Film is for automatic /medium pre stretch machines.
STANDARD STRETCH FILM –ST 2 SERIES FILM
The film is designed for 140% stretching
Available in both:
- Machine Roll
- Hand Roll
POWER STRETCH FILM- ST 2P SERIES FILM
The film is designed for 250 % stretching . Available only for Machines use
AUTOMATIC STRETCH FILM – ST 2A SERIES FILM
The film is designed for 220% stretching . Available only for Machines use